As the peak season for Hawaii vacations winds down over the next month, our focus has shifted to the cheapest time to fly to Hawaii. Especially with this week’s incredible $96 Hawaii airfare sale which is still in progress! As an update, we don’t now expect the other carriers to match this incredibly cheap Hawaii airfare. That is largely because Allegiant flies only twice weekly from Los Angeles rather than daily as the other carriers do. If you’re not sure about Allegiant, please read Does Allegiant Hawaii Make Sense.
Guide to Fall Hawaii Deals | Cheapest Time to Fly to Hawaii
In spite of some inventory reductions by Hawaiian, Alaska and United, the fall Hawaii travel market is notoriously soft. There will be substantial availability and the airlines will find a need to discount that. We anticipate round trip fall Hawaii airfares on sales from west coast cities for $300 to $400. Travel from the midwest and east coast cities may be up to $200 higher.
We’ll keep watch and report to you more Hawaii airfare sales that will spring up at any point from now through October.
Best Tip: Subscribe to Beat of Hawaii and get ready to act immediately. When you should buy is based on your flexibility. The bird in hand versus the one in the bush analogy applies here. Sometimes the current deal is your best option, unless you can wait to see if a better sale lies ahead.
The 2013 Hawaii travel deal season is about to start! It is for travel from approximately August 12 through November 20, plus the first two weeks in December.
This is the cheapest time to fly to Hawaii but in many ways it is also the best time to visit Hawaii.
- Fall is our favorite time of year in Hawaii and it features the best Hawaii weather.
- This the time to find cheap Hawaii travel deals of every kind.
- Accommodations will be on sale and selection/availability will be much greater than in summer.
- Hawaii Activities should be available at lower cost. Book online and look for discounts, or call and ask for discounts on last minute availability.
- Have Hawaii all to yourself and be spontaneous in making your decisions on the fly.