If you’ve been dreaming of a luxury Hawaii vacation at Four Seasons Lanai, here’s a way to achieve it and not break the bank in the process. You can now stay cheaply at one of the world’s best hotels (Conde Nast Traveler, 2013) on the Larry Ellison owned island that is a top romantic Hawaii destination.
The Lodge at Koele is the iconic upcountry Lanai lodge set on 21 acres at 2,500 foot elevation. A 5-star Four Seasons Resort, it also features an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, outdoor pool, horse stables, archery range and a sporting clay course.
Here’s a Hawaii deal to stay at Lanai, and our tip on getting there for cheap too.
Book this deal: $650 for a 3-night stay.
- Purchase a three night voucher and then call the hotel to reserve specific dates. If your dates are not flexible, you may want to check with the hotel first.
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions.
- Valid for stays from August 1 through December 15, 2013, excluding August 9 and Thanksgiving week.
- Includes welcome amenity and free internet access.
- Multiple vouchers can be combined for longer stays.
Tip: Fly to Maui and take the ferry to Lanai. The pleasant one hour crossing costs just $30.
Note: In case you don’t think $217 is a great Hawaii deal, we can personally report paying that much and more recently at far lesser Hawaii hotels.