1. King’s Hawaiian Bread Co. is offering the chance for three families (up to 4 people each) to win a 7 day, 6 night vacations on the Big Island at Hilton Waikoloa Village. Even if you’re not one of the Big Island vacation winners, there will be 25 first place winners who will receive a beach bag that includes: iPod shuffle, iTunes gift card, beach towel, visor, sun lotion kit, beach ball, plus a $200 gift certificate for free groceries! Contest expires August 14.
2. The Ford 2009 Ironman competition is a three island tour ending with the the finals on Big Island. Win a 2009 Ford Escape, plus a trip for two to see Ironman this coming October. Included is airfare, accommodations and more. Expires August 31.
3. Blue Diamond Almonds LPGA free trip to Maui. One Grand Prize Trip for two to Maui for the 2009 Kapalua LPGA Classic. The prize includes air transportation, 6 nights accommodations and car rental; also includes select LPGA event tickets, one dinner cruise for two, a $500 spa credit and $500 in spending money. Expires August 25, 2009.
4. Kate Spade Hawaii or Bust contest. Win a four night stay at the Moana Surfrider in a historic Banyon ocean guest room, including airfare, dinner for two at the Beach House, a shopping allowance, and massage treatments. Expires June 12, 2009.
5. KTLA-5 Win a Trip To Hawaii. This one is kludgey and is open only to California residents. Win one of two trips including airfare (flying on June 11 or 12 only), a four-night stay in a Diamond Head Ocean View room at the Kahala Hotel & Resort, dinner for two at either “The Essence of Emeril” on June 12, 2009 or “New New Orleans” on June 13, 2009, daily buffet breakfast for two in the Plumeria Beach House restaurant at the Kahala Hotel during the winner’s stay, 45th anniversary beach towel. Expires June 10, 2009.