Sign up today and you may win a free trip to Hawaii! These new contests were updated as of October 4, 2016. We also recently reported that another visitor just won a free trip to Maui on Beat of Hawaii! More on that soon.
Today, twenty-two lucky people can again enjoy a free trip to Hawaii with the Hawaii sweepstakes now in process. Enter between now and January 2017 (varies by contest). However, several contests end soon, so don’t delay. A free trip to Hawaii is the ultimate of Hawaii travel deals.
We have no affiliation with any of these sweepstakes. Enter each one directly by clicking the title link. Have fun and let us know if you’re the next lucky winner! You won’t be the first or even the second Beat of Hawaii reader to win!
As a reminder, read all the rules, since each contest is quite different. While some of these include other prizes, we’ve only listed the free Hawaii vacations. Unfortunately again, with one exception, these latest contests are only open to USA residents.
If you’re not a contest person, be sure to read the Cheapest Time to Fly to Hawaii so you can plan your 2017 value Hawaii vacation.
Here are today’s free Hawaii vacation contests.
- Grand prize: 6-day trip for two to Maui. Includes airfare, five nights accommodations at Maui Kai, and rental car.
- Enter by January 31, 2017. Open to US residents 21 and over.
- Grand prize: Five 7-day trips for two to Kauai. Includes airfare, hotel, and $1,000.
- Enter by December 31, 2016. Open to US residents 18 and over.
- Grand prize: 8-day trip for four Hawaii. Includes airfare, hotel, and $2,000.
- Enter by October 23, 2016. Open to US residents 18 and over who live in areas described in rules.
- Grand prize: 5-day trip for two to the Big Island. Includes airfare, hotel, and $1,000.
- Enter by December 6, 2016. Open to US residents 18 and over.
- Grand prize: 6-day trip for two to Maui. Includes airfare, hotel, and any cash remaining of $5,000 total value.
- Enter by December 31, 2016. Open to US residents. Note: Read rules carefully as this requires more action.
- Grand prize: Trip for two to Oahu. Includes airfare, hotel.
- Enter by date not given. However, trip is to Banzai Pipeline surfing event in January 2016.
- Open to residents of Europe only, age 18 and over.