Updated 5/12: All but two of these contests have ended.
If you are ready to head for Hawaii, but not ready to shell out any money for it, read this.
Below are five (make that six) contests running right now that might just get you to Hawaii for free. Take a few minutes and sign up to win, before it is too late.
1. Frommers and Gannett’s hawaii.com are offering a free trip for two to Honolulu, including air and four nights accommodations.
2. The Ellen Degeneres show and the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau are offering free trips for two, including air and four nights accommodations on your choice of four Hawaiian islands.
3. Fox Home Entertainment is offer a free trip for two to Kauai, including seven nights in Sheraton Kauai’s presidential suite, and more. Expires May 15.
4. The Hawaii Visitor and Convention Bureau is also sponsoring a free trip for two to Maui. The winner will receive enough Hawaiian Miles for a free trip for two (80,000), a helicopter ride, and four nights at the Sheraton Maui.
5. Ford is sponsoring the 2009 Ironman competition on the Big Island. Win a 2009 Ford Escape, plus a trip for two to see Ironman this coming October. Included is airfare, accommodations and more. Expires August 31.
6. United Vacations is offering a chance to win a free trip for two to Oahu, including air and five nights in ocean view accommodations at the renovated Outrigger Reef. (Thanks to Tracy at United Vacations for letting me know about this contest).
We would love to see a Beat of Hawaii reader win one of these trips, so enter and let us know. Good luck!
Save more than 50% on a double-hull canoe tour with Hawaiian Surf Adventures, which earns a 100% approval rating …
Perfect your paddleboarding skills with a two-hour lesson from Hawaiian Surf Adventures, which earns a 100% …
Get a taste of all Oahu has to offer and save up to 55% on the gate prices to more than 30 of the island’s top …