If there’s one thing that’s better than a cheap trip to Hawaii, it’s a free one. And you don’t need to be Vienna Girardi to score a free trip to Hawaii either. As you probably heard, the Bachelor TV star (Jake’s Ex) has just been given an all expense paid five-day Hawaii vacation worth nearly $10,000.
Here are six current free Hawaii vacation contests you might want to try your luck at. While no purchases are necessary, be sure to read each offer’s terms and conditions. If you’re a Hawaii resident you can enter most of these too and maybe win a short mini-vacation.
Win a trip for two to Maui (from Sunglass Hut)
- Prize: One grand prize consisting of round-trip coach airfare for two from the major metropolitan airport closest to the winner’s home (as determined by the Sponsor) to Kahului, Maui, five nights double occupancy at the Sheraton Maui Hotel, use of a mid-size rental car for the duration of the stay, access to the Maui Jim boat for snorkeling or fishing trips, two tickets to the Hyatt Regency luau, choice of a horseback ride or a para-sailing excursion, and two pair of Maui Jim sunglasses.
- Ends: August 20, 2010.
Win a Hawaiian getaway to Honolulu (from KFC)
- Prize: One grand prize consisting of round-trip airfare for two to Honolulu, hotel accommodations for three nights at a promoter selected hotel. (Not open to Hawaii residents).
- Ends: August 15, 2010.
Win a 7 night Maui vacation (from Nokia and Oprah Magazine)
- Prize: One round trip coach airfare for two from major airport nearest winner’s residence to Maui, ocean view room for seven nights at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, convertible rental car, two Nokia E72s or Nokia X6s with free Ovi Maps navigation.
- Ends: August 10, 2010.
Win a 5 night Honolulu vacation (from Roy’s restaurants)
- Entry: Subscribe first to TastingTable (free) and then complete entry form
- Prize: One grand prize includes round trip coach air for two to Honolulu, 5 nights hotel accommodations, and complimentary dinner for two at any Roy’s Restaurant in Hawaii or dinner for two with Chef Roy Yamaguchi at a Roy’s Restaurant of his choice in Hawaii and based upon his availability.
Name the baby dolphin and win a trip for two to Oahu (from Sea Life Park)
- Prize: Three night stay at Sheraton Waikiki, and either round trip airfare for two or annual family pass plus four Dolphin Royal Swims.
- Ends: August 31, 2010.
Win a 4 night Big Island vacation (from Coca-Cola)
- Prize: 4 night stay at The Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island, round trip airfare for two on Alaska Airlines, $500 American Express gift card, plus a Coca-Cola summer prize package that includes flip flops, beach towel, BBQ apron, hat, key chain and t-shirt.
- Ends: August 22, 2010.
- Note: This contest available to residents of California and Nevada only.
Win a 7 night Maui vacation (from Maui Kai Condos)
- Prize: 7 nights at Maui Kai ocean-front condos, round trip airfare for two, rental car, helicopter tour and snorkel tour.
- Ends: January 31, 2011.
- Note: You’ll automatically be entered on their mail list, from which you can subsequently opt-out.
Subscribe to our email updates.