We’ve scoured all the airlines and found more great priced Hawaii deals to our Hawaiian Islands again today. It’s the perfect time for planning a winter or spring Hawaii vacation before or after spring break. Who ever heard of $250 round trip to Hawaii in 2013?
Hawaii’s two primary air carriers, Hawaiian and Alaska, are in lock step competition on many of these routes, with both adjusting fares on a daily basis in relation to one another. In the end those of us who fly on these routes are the clear winners.
See details below for dates and availability.
Winter and Spring Hawaii Deals From $125
- Honolulu $166-169.
- Maui $125-$169 before spring break and $179 to $197 through end of May.
- Kauai or Kona $179 to $198.
Los Angeles via Hawaiian Airlines
- Honolulu $181.
New York via Hawaiian Airlines
- Honolulu $217.
Phoenix via Hawaiian Airlines
- Honolulu $158 before spring break.
Sacramento via Hawaiian Airlines
- Honolulu $161 before spring break and $181 through end of May.
- Honolulu $141 to $184 before spring break and $168 to $184 through end of May.
- Maui $175 before spring break and $182 to $184 through end of may
- Prices: These are each way and include all taxes/fees.
- Purchase by: Fares change daily so act quickly for these prices.
- Travel dates: Vary by route and exclude spring break. Most availability is February 2013 through mid to late , then mid-April through end of May 2013.
- Availability: Varies greatly by route. Use airlines’ monthly view of fares to find best prices. These fares are not available all days. Prices shown are not always available in both directions.
View all recent Hawaii Travel Deals.
VIP Alerts subscribers for Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, San Diego, and San Francisco (SFO, OAK, SJC) received advance personal notification of these deals. For $1.33/month, you can too.