Flying between the San Francisco Bay area and the Big Island is one of the most reasonable Hawaii deals that’s available right now. You can take your pick of either Alaska Air or Hawaiian and travel over the next four months. These competitive fares are on-again, off-again, so book soon, if this is right for you.
Here’s the deal:
- Airlines: alaskaair.com or HawaiianAirlines.com.
- Routes: San Jose or Oakland to/from Kona.
- Dates: Now through February 2011, excluding holidays.
- Price: $153-$218 each way, plus tax. Hawaiian charges $153 on the Mainland to Hawaii portions and $218 on the return. Alaska Air charges $169 in both directions.
- Availability: Fair in November, good in early December, and throughout January and February.
Subscribe to our email updates.