Strong competition makes Hawaii travel deals so much better. Such is the case with San Diego, which now has more competition from Alaska Airlines. Not to be outdone, however, Hawaiian Air has stepped back in with their best offer yet.
Today's price is both $50 less round-trip than their prior sale, plus it includes Maui and peak Spring Break dates for the first time.
If you're planning to visit Honolulu or Maui in February or March from anywhere in Southern Californai, I'd definitely consider jumping on this offer today.
- Route: San Diego to Honolulu or Maui.
- Price: $145 each way. Price on fare calendar shows as $153, but when actually booking, showed $145 per image above. $311 round trip, all inclusive.
- Airline: Hawaiian Airlines.
- Travel dates: Early February through mid-March.
- Availability: Mid-week, not every day.
- How to find: Use Hawaiian's "monthly view of fares" feature.