Updated 10/21 .
Thanks for your comments. We greatly appreciate them.
* No profanity, rudeness, personal attacks, or bullying.
* Hawaii-focused “only.” General comments won’t be published.
* No links or UPPER CASE text.
* No duplicate posts or using multiple names.
* Use a real first name.
* A “please” or “thanks” is required for a reply.
* Comments edited/published at our sole discretion.
Thank you for your comments, which have created a rich tapestry of ideas and information.
We find ourselves in an increasingly challenging and passionate environment here in Hawaii. One that we would have never anticipated frankly.
Beat of Hawaii does not agree with all of the comments but we don’t want to slant approval of comments to those that share our views either. There is considerable value in hosting comments which express different points of view, and we hear that from readers on a regular basis.
Comments that are primarily of a political nature and any that aren’t specifically related to Hawaii will not be published. This is a travel website.
Comments that do not comply will be deleted.
Thanks for your understanding and help.
Aloha and Mahalo from Rob and Jeff.