Air Canada announced today that beginning in December, they will launch the only non-stop, seasonal service between Calgary and Hawaii.
We’re always glad to see new service added to bring our Canadian friends to visit here in Hawaii. WestJet has had most of the recent news, and in December will start their latest service between Vancouver and Lihue, Kauai.
Calgary to Hawaii details:
- $269 Cdn one-way plus tax from Calgary to Honolulu.
- $299 Cdn one way plus tax from Calgary to Maui.
- Two flights weekly will serve Honolulu and three flights weekly will serve Maui.
- Service starts on December 5, with additional flights being added later in December.
- The flights will be operated using 2-class Boeing 767-300ER aircraft.
I feel strongly that we’ll see excellent promotional prices from both Air Canada and competitor WestJet as their new service launches approach. We will definitely be keeping an eye out for both carriers.