If you’ve ever wanted to fly first class on Hawaiian Airlines, here’s your chance to give it a try for under $100 each way. Not only is this the lowest price we have ever seen offered, but it comes with three other perks of financial value too.
First class is a substantial differentiator between the interisland services offered on Hawaiian Air vs. Southwest.
Included with your first class ticket:
- Access to Hawaii Airlines Premier Club lounges.
- Two free checked bags (minimum value $30).
- Early boarding.
$99 Hawaiian Airlines first-class routes (limited availability)
- Lihue to Honolulu, Mondays only, through July 2023.
- Maui to Honolulu, Saturdays only, through July 2023.
- Honolulu to Kona Sundays only, through July 2023.
Notes on special $99 first-class airfare:
This fare is not advertised by Hawaiian Airlines.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, the offer may have ended.
Airfares change up to five times daily.
To take advantage of this limited Hawaiian Airlines deal, you should find and book them now.
Start travel in the direction indicated only. These do not work both ways.
The prices listed are each way, including all taxes and fees.
How to book:
Book online only – these fares are not available by phone.