Hawaii is a great place to spend the holidays, and celebrities in Hawaii are quite common place. We’re just finishing up the New Year’s break and can report that we haven’t been alone here in the islands.
At the top of the list of course is Hawaii native President Barack Obama, who is back at Kailua on Oahu to complete his vacation. Signing the fiscal cliff avoidance bill remotely, he flew ten hours to rejoin his family in Hawaii.
Celebrities in Hawaii over the holidays
- Jude Law. English actor, film producer and director was seen on Maui.
- Jessica Simpson Recording artist and actress was spotted on Oahu.
- Camille Grammer. Television personality spends every Christmas in Hawaii and this year was no exception.
- Formula One ace Lewis Hamiltion and pop star Nicole Scherzinger.
- Kenny Chesney. American country music singer and songwriter was here in Hawaii with his new girlfriend.
- Lea Michele and Cory Monteith. American actress/singer and Canadian actor were seen enjoying beach fireworks.
- Brandy Norwood. R&B star spend the holidays here.
- Sean Penn. American actor, screenwriter and film director was seen at the beach here on Maui.
- Kip Moore. Country music singer-songwriter is here surfing the islands for the holidays.
- Ben Stiller. Actor, screenwriter and movie producer was back here on Kauai enjoying stand up paddling.
- Julianne Moore. Actress and children’s book author spend the holidays in Hawaii.
- Pamela Anderson. Actress spent the holidays on Maui.
- Tom Arnold. Television actor was vacationing on Maui.
Were you in Hawaii over the holidays and if so, did you spot any of these or other celebrities?
View all recent Hawaii Travel Deals.