Today is the ideal time to start a Hawaii vacation. Enjoy the warm sun in Hawaii with us. In winter and spring you can expect cooler nights and warm days here. Winter temperatures average 78 degrees, while spring temperatures will be in the 80s.
This is also a great chance to see humpback whales for free. We have seen many of them this winter, and it’s proving to be a joy for residents and tourists. The peak season for whale watching is November through May. The annual migration of humpback whales begins in Alaska. They travel approximately 3,000 miles from Alaska to Hawaii. These magnificent whales can reach 40 feet long and weigh as much as 90klbs. This is a fantastic sight to behold!
How these Hawaii deals work.
- Prices above are one-way and do not require a round trip purchase. Including all taxes and fees.
- Travel months for these Hawaii deals are March until May 2023, depending on route.
- Prices are the lowest for this range of dates, and most days are higher.
- Availability is limited and varies by specific route.
- Fares are primarily for mid-week travel. Some weekends too.
- Search using the airline website’s monthly availability calendar or Google Flights.
- Some fares are basic economy while others are regular economy.
Hawaii Flight Deals Abound: Mainland/$99
San Diego to Kauai $99 on Alaska Airlines. May travel dates.
San Jose to Kona $99 on Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and Southwest Airlines. April and May travel dates.
Los Angeles to Maui $99 on Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and Southwest Airlines. April and May travel dates.
San Francisco to Maui $99 on Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines. April and May travel dates.
San Jose to Maui $99 on Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and Southwest Airlines. April and May travel dates.
New York to Kauai $167 on Hawaiian Airlines. Very limited March travel dates.