Don’t miss out on these $99 airfares on the first “Hawaii Sale Tuesday” of the new year. Tuesday is, of course, the day most Hawaii airfare sales start.
The Hawaii airfares below are the total price each way, including all taxes and fees. They are available at the time of publishing which is 12 noon Hawaii time on January 3. Please do not wait, then expect these to be available beyond today!
Today’s Hawaii airfare sales are valid in both directions, starting on the mainland or in Hawaii on the routes listed below. Availability varies greatly by route and day of the week.
Visit any of the four islands this winter for $99.
It’s the perfect time for a Hawaii vacation that starts here! Join us and luxuriate under the glorious winter Hawaii sun. The weather doesn’t vary much here, and you can still expect warm days with cool nights. The average temperature in winter is 78 degrees.
Winter is also the time of year to enjoy free whale watching, We are seeing a lot of whales this winter, and there’s nothing more pleasurable for residents and visitors. Whale season is from November until May, but this will be the peak time for viewing. Humpback whales are making their annual migration, which begins in Alaska. As many as 12,000 Humpbacks travel 3,000 miles to Hawaii and, it is easy to spot them here on your Hawaii vacation. These incredible whales weigh up to 90k pounds and can be as much as 40 feet long. This is a sight not to miss!
These Hawaii deals are valid for January and February. Some extend into early March.
- Oakland to Kona $99 on Hawaiian Airlines and Southwest Airlines.
- San Francisco to Kona $99 on Hawaiian Airlines and United Airlines.
- San Jose to Kona $99 on Hawaiian Airlines and Southwest Airlines.
- San Diego to Lihue $99 on Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines.
- San Francisco to Lihue $99 on Hawaiian Airlines and United Airlines.
- San Jose to Lihue $99 on Hawaiian Airlines.
- Los Angeles to Honolulu $99 on Alaska, Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and United Airlines.
- Oakland to Maui $99 on Hawaiian Airlines and Southwest Airlines.
- Oakland to Lihue $99 on Hawaiian Airlines.
- San Diego to Maui $99 on Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines.
- San Francisco to Maui $99 on Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, and United Airlines.
- San Jose to Maui $99 on Hawaiian Airlines.
Many other Hawaii airfares are $119 or less.
Those include Ontario to Maui, Los Angeles to Maui, Long Beach to Maui, Kona to San Diego, Oakland to Honolulu, San Diego to Honolulu, Honolulu to Long Beach, and San Jose to Honolulu.