We’re enjoying the long Thanksgiving weekend and hope that you are too.
The watch for Hawaii travel deals never ends though, so Jeff is keeping an eye out for anything that comes up between now and Sunday.
First, two holiday shopping ideas:
- A top $10 Christmas gift favorite of mine continues to be Magellan’s Luggage Scale, which has saved me literally hundreds of dollars in luggage fees. The airlines never cease to be amazed how I can go right to the 50 pound limit, but never exceed it.
- Groupon Enlivens 50% off Hawaii Fray. I’ve been buying Honolulu Groupons myself and will be using several of them next week. I’ll let you know how it goes. They include everything from restaurants to museums, stores, massages, and more.
Next, a recap of what you’ve been reading on our website recently:
- Fly Inter-Island For Free. With some advance planning you can save serious bucks on flying between the Hawaiian Islands. Helpful to both locals and visitors.
- Southwest Airlines. Two recent posts, including the one Jeff broke before anyone else about Southwest flying to Hawaii, and the likelihood of their flying Inter-Island.
- Ten Ways to Save Money on Hawaii Car Rentals. With Christmas approaching and Hawaii car rentals at $150/day and about to be sold out, our top tips may keep more money in your wallet.
- Tagalog. There are many languages spoken in the Hawaiian islands. A few words of Tagalog may go a long way to sharing Aloha with people you meet in the service industry.
Subscribe to our email updates.