When the season doesn’t matter, here is where you will find the best time to visit Hawaii for deals. This post is perfect for budget travel when price is the determining factor.
The best time to visit Hawaii for Deals in 2017/2018
1. Plan your Hawaii vacation before peak summer travel – now through June 8, 2017. Deals for this low season are ongoing.
2. Look for deals for late summer through fall – travel August 13 to November 14 and then December 3 to 14. Purchase from spring on as we announce deals.
3. Peak summer travel – June 9 through August 12, 2017 – may be discounted from specific cities as was the case in 2016 and has occurred already for 2017. Cities discounted include three San Francisco Bay airports, San Diego, Portland and Seattle. Discounts of up to 50% off previous years’ high season rates have occurred from these select airports. In many cases it is worth the drive.
4. Christmas in Hawaii – If you choose to travel at this highest priced time of year, the lowest costs are usually for flights to Hawaii on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
5. Pick snowbird season and travel from January 8 through March 17, 2018. We are likely to experience better than anticipated winter 2018 prices making this a great time to visit Hawaii.
Summary. A spring or fall Hawaii vacation always gets our unequivocal thumbs up as best choice whenever possible. First, the very finest in Hawaii weather is found during spring and fall. You can also luxuriate in the feeling of having the islands all to yourself. That’s something which is only possible during low season and we can’t say how beneficial that is. Plus you’ll have the best chance to score Hawaii vacation deals.