Hawaiian Airlines still has more sales up its sleeves, and here’s a good one today with prices starting at $99 each way. Read on for how to access the offer, which routes it is on, and the applicable rules. This sale is valid for travel from August 10, depending on the route when you book by July 8 or as long as availability lasts.
As we said, late summer and fall is arguably the very best time of year to visit Hawaii, with fewer visitors and the very best island weather. Today there is yet another opportunity to book ahead of the crowds while flying with Hawaii’s bellwether carrier.
Flash Hawaiian Airlines Sale Details
1. Book from now through 11:59 pm HST on 7/8/2021 or until availability is depleted.
2. Travel from August 10 to August 31 on most routes. Seattle to Maui or Honolulu and Portland to Honolulu also September 7 through September 29. Austin to Honolulu August 10 through December 15. Orlando to Honolulu August 2 through August 31. Boston and New York to Honolulu September 13 through December 15. For routes valid until December, blackout dates at Thanksgiving apply.
3. Not available on all flights or all days. Primarily mid-week travel.
4. If you don’t find the prices listed below, then they are no longer available. Limited availability is as of 10 am HST 7/6/21. Some fares are available on many dates, and others are only on a very few dates. Use flexible date search to find the best prices.
5. These are basic economy fares, and the regular economy is $40 more each way.
Sample Airfares: These are the lowest one-way fares found to any island from these mainland gateways—limited availability.
Austin to Honolulu from $218
Orlando to Honolulu from $243
Boston to Honolulu from $322
New York to Honolulu from $336
Updated 7/06/21 10 am HST.